- Providing essential ingredients from leading manufacturers to the following sectors of the food processing industry:
bakery, dairy, confectionery, beverage, fruit, vegetable, juice, meat, dry mix, seasonings and spices, nutritionals, seafood, potatoes, cereal, coffee, snacks, soups, and sauces.
- Established: May, 1978 by Russ Haehl, Sr., following nearly a 30 year career as an Ingredient Food Broker with a leading West Coast firm. Russ Haehl, Jr. joined him in the inaugural year, and upon his college graduation, David Haehl entered the business in 1984.
- Territory Covered: The States of Washington, Oregon, Idaho and also the Canadian Province of British Columbia.
What does Haehl Sales bring to suppliers and customers?
- Valuable team members with 80 years of combined ingredient sales experience resulting in close customer contact, market intelligence and an awareness of opportunities in the territory.
- An emphasis on long term, mutually beneficial relationships with both suppliers and customers.
- A group that works closely across the customers' organizations including Procurement, R&D, Sales, Marketing, Credit and Distribution.
- Order accuracy, timely responses and follow through before and after the sale.
- A highly visible and trusted resource in our territory that delivers results by knowing the customer and seeking out new and innovative opportunities.
- A wide and varied product line that offers a mix of technical, functional and commodity ingredients from well-known and respected companies.